The ability to customize your lifestyle is what makes the Raider Ranch retirement experience unique! We understand what matters most to you, and we’ve created an environment that makes sure your specific needs and desires are met. Raider Ranch believes that the details of your retirement should be up to you. Our customizable lifestyle packages allow you to build a custom package of services to fit your specific needs and budget. This affords you the flexibility to pay for the services you want, when you want them. With choices in dining options, housekeeping and linen services, onsite storage spaces, garages, and covered parking so, you can retire your way. It doesn’t get more personalized than this.
“At Raider Ranch, we’ll take care of the little things so you’ll have more time to enjoy the big things in life.”
Raider Ranch offers you the very best in maintenance-free living. We’ll take care of the work associated with home ownership such as landscaping and lawn maintenance, exterior home maintenance, window washing and scheduled housekeeping. We’ll even pay your water bill and the insurance on your Home (excluding personal contents). When you live at Raider Ranch you will enjoy all of the following services whether you live in a Garden Home or a Luxury Apartment Home…
- Gated community
- 24-hour security… we’ll even check on your home while you are on vacation!
- Professionally-maintained landscaping and lawn care
- All exterior home maintenance which also includes…
- Air conditioner filter change twice a year
- Light bulb replacement as needed
- Scheduled housekeeping services available
- Scheduled transportation to…
- The airport
- Medical appointments
- Texas Tech Rawls Championship Golf Course
- Local cultural and sporting events
- Planned activities
- Water, sewer and AT&T Uverse plan included in all Luxury Rental Apartment Homes
- Water, sewer, curbside garbage pickup, and AT&T Uverse plan (cable and phone services) included in all Garden Homes
- Storm shelter located in the Clubhouse
- All homes are wired for high-speed internet
Want a fresh approach to healthy living? It all starts with a lifestyle choice that makes you feel good. Fresh taste, a social atmosphere, quality service, and a variety of cuisine are what you can expect from our restaurant-style dining.
Our experienced food service team prepares a variety of daily specials paired with mouthwatering soup and salad choices, sides, and scrumptious desserts that are carefully planned by our chef. In addition, good old American comfort dishes are always available to order from our menu. Are your taste buds excited yet?
Featured recipe of the month:
Potato Topped Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Ingredients (for 12 people)
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast
- 1 lb. Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 5 Diced Potatoes Diced(bite sized)
- 5 Whole Potatoes (for mashing)
- 1 lbs. Shredded Colby Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- ½ sm. Onion(Finely Chopped)
- 1 stalk Finely Chopped Celery
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 dash Rosemary, Basil, Parsley Flakes,
Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Parsley & Paprika
- 1/5 cup Butter
- 1 lb. Cream Cheese
- 1 pt. Milk or half & half
- Dice and cook chicken breast. Season with rosemary, basil, garlic and black pepper. When it’s cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Use same pan to sauté onion, celery and garlic. Set aside.
- Defrost frozen broccoli and set aside.
- Par boil diced potatoes with chicken broth or stock. Set aside.
- Prepare mashed potatoes. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter, add half & half or milk and cheese. Mix together until smooth.
- Add seasoned chicken breast, onion, celery, garlic, broccoli, sliced potatoes, and prepared cheese sauce in large mixing bowl. Add more seasoning and liquid, if needed.
- Pour combined mixture from mixing bowl into a baking dish. Spread top with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle parsley and paprika on top.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes until brown on top and bubbly.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Our staff understands that our community is our residents’ home. That means that we’re here for you in every capacity to provide a quality and enriching retirement. With caring hearts, professional experience, and a mission to deliver the highest quality of resident service, it’s no wonder that our residents rave about their experiences and jump at every opportunity to refer us to their friends.
This attitude and focus starts at our corporate level and filters its way through the interaction and connection that is made by every member of our team. Our management company, Integrated Senior Living (ISL), sets the example and paves the way in instilling, encouraging, and promoting a resident-centered focus that captures the very essence of positivity and support.
The mission of Integrated Senior Living (ISL) is focused on providing affordable, high-quality senior housing, with an emphasis on healthy living. The owners have a combined 52 years of experience and have successfully built and managed additional communities throughout the great state of Texas. Our success and high resident satisfaction have led to a significant amount of new communities being planned throughout Texas over the next few years.